Sunday, January 22, 2012

First Blog!

This is my fist blog to activate my account! I am very excited to blog about my experience in the classroom and at St. Mary's. I have always read blogs and really enjoyed reading about peoples experiences or opinions on different subjects. So this blog is the perfect chance to blog about something that I am passionate about! My break was very relaxing! One highlight of my break was reading to my little sisters second grade class. They were so interested and enthusiastic and not to mention, they asked great questions! I also ran a lot because my goal is to run the Buffalo half marathon in May because it raises money for breast cancer research at Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Hospice Foundation of WNY, services at Roswell Park Cancer Institute and Neurofibromatosis. Over break I tried to stay active and improve myself as a teacher and live a healthy lifestyle! All in all, I am very excited about this class and the hands on learning I will experience at St. Mary's!    


No comments:

Post a Comment